Re: [MOL] ANGER [01350] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ANGER

Hi Dean;
    My husband was quite angry at first. I was the closest person to take it out
on. He is so frustrated and scared, I had to really use my head so I didn't
loose my temper with him. I always remember my mom telling me it takes two to
tangle. I had to let his anger just go right through me and not take it
personally. It is very hard to do that. I learned that anger comes from fear. I
also put my foot down with him and told him I did not give him this disease and
I also don't have to stick around either and take any abuse. I am here because I
love you. I have never had him be angry at me since then. Now he just withdraws
and we will talk about his fears and mine. Well I thought I would add my 2 cents
worth on this subject, hope things go better for you and your spouse........Beav