[MOL] Chemistry Kathy [01346] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chemistry Kathy

Go out and don't judge on the first date. Look for someone you would
like as a friend and share common interests with. I was lucky that my
husband was a brother of a couple I met elsewhere. When I moved to their
hometown, I looked them up. Amazes me still, he is a blonde (was) while
I was a typical Cree. Mind you we Cree woman are stunning when we are
young! Cheers, Jeanne