[MOL] Fatigue and energy boosters [01345] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fatigue and energy boosters

There are other protein, meal supplements you can take besides ensure.
We make shakes and toss in protein powders (supplemented like ensure). I
use whatever we have. Bananas, orange juice, ras/straw/blueberries,
cantalopue. Toss in yougurt, flax oil and blend. Looks like mud but
tastes great. Could toss in a can of ensure. I wonder if this would
work. Would tossing extras for flavour work for bugjuice? I feed this
shake to my husband as well. I need him strong! Cheers, Jeanne