Re: [MOL] Dave B.10 Good reasons to shave your head! [01344] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B.10 Good reasons to shave your head!

1. The hair will only go in the sink one time,         instead of every time
you comb your hair.
2.  It is much easier to wash a shaved head.
3.  You use much less shampoo.
3.  Your towel doesn't get as wet after a shower.
4.  Your head isn't as hot under a baseball cap.
5.  Tour head looks smaller.
6.   Bald headed men earn more money.
7.  You don't have to worry about getting bugs in your hair.
8.   No one can pull your hair.
9.   People will think you hang with the younger set.
You know, skin heads; etc.
10. Woman like to kiss the top of a bald headed man; so she leaves lip
prints.

love you, lillian

more....