Re: [MOL] kathy Of B. [01338] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] kathy Of B.

I don't either Kathy, and you should of heard at how loud she could scream
at me  She would be screaming something like" and you call that food as she
shoved the plate to the floor".  Chuck would stick his head into the room
and you would hear her say in a sweet demure voice "oh is that you Chuck, I
didn't know you were home.  Would you do me a favor and pick up this plate I
dropped by mistake"...
What a hoot she was and oddly enough to this day I still miss her.....love
you, lillian

more....