Re: [MOL] Fatigue/Reply to Lillian [01333] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fatigue/Reply to Lillian

Dear Laurie:  Excuse me for butting in, but I think your instincts are
entirely correct -- that if your mother would eat more, her energy levels
would be higher, and I do think her blood should be checked regularly.  Mine
is, and I've been cancer free for over two years.  Also, I got so sick of
Ensure when I was on chemo, that I reached the point where I couldn't look at
it.  Still can't.  It isn't the complete answer, and neither is a banana.
She must regain her appetite to regain her strength.  It took me awhile, but
I finally got it back.  If your mother is experiencing what I did, it's going
to take some time for food to taste normal again.  Any additional ideas,
Lillian?  Anyone?

Love, Kathy in Boise