Re: [MOL] David and Dave! [01330] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] David and Dave!

Kathy

Sorry ya didn't meet prince charming.........

I feel great! The only thing that started after over two weeks is my hair is
taking a
vacation! This is my big psychological test. How will I handle looking like a
cue ball?
I think I'm going to shave off everything rather than stare at my hand as it
slowly
departs. Does the Yul Brenner look do anything for ya????????????

Dave B