Re: [MOL] ANGER [01328] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ANGER

Dean

I can tell you from the other view.................the patient's, that I
found myself being
real hard on my spouse.............until I realized that I was hurting both
of us!!!!
I have a shrink who told me to be totally selfish in order to focus on my
cancer recovery. I found that it was bad advice.
Was I, or am I mad.................not really. I believe attitude is half the
battle........your spouse should be talking to someone.

Regards
Dave B