[MOL] Re: Bug Juice !! [01323] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Bug Juice !!

Well, I had a really shitty night & this morning was awful.  But snapped out
of it this afternoon ... much better tonight.  Can hardly wait for tonight's
meds to kick in .. should be any time !  LOL

You are all so funny ... I love you !  All the requests for the bug juice
information !  LOL    When I wrote about it, I thought maybe I could help
just one person feel a little better ... obviously there are a lot of us out
there !  LOL  I will be a photocopy fool in the morning at the office !  I
will be mass mailing out the information from one side of the US to the other
!  Watch those mail boxes kids !

For all of the wonderful information and support you have offered me ....
thank you.

Carol