Re: [MOL] David and Dave - Kathy! & Chris [01322] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] David and Dave - Kathy! & Chris

Kathy,
    It is funny how that works.  Wouldn't it be easier if we could just turn
people inside out and see their insides first and not be biased by their
looks?  I think we'd be shocked who we picked after they got right side out
again.  I'm quite attracted by the good lookers too, but find they aren't
half as nice as the "average Joe" most of the time.  anyway, there's someone
out there for you.  Be well.
Luv ya,
Marlene