Re: [MOL] Beav! [01320] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

You may want to consider a cell phone, this way you can keep close tabs on
hubby when you are not there.  I don't believe they are too expensive if you
only use them for local calls.  Are any of his friends visiting?  I hope
so....love you, lillian