Re: [MOL] Fatigue/Reply to Lillian [01314] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fatigue/Reply to Lillian

Thanks for the info.  My Mom hasn't had her blood count done since she
finished chemo.  The radiologist (sp) said that she would no longer need it
to be checked.

Her regular Dr. did check to see if she was anemic and the test came back
negitive.

Should we insist that her blood count be tested?  Her meals are becoming
less and less.  Example; today she's had one banana, one can of Ensure and
1/2 sandwich for dinner.  This is basically what she had five, sometimes six
days out of the week.  Some days it's only the banana (she has to eat that
for her potassium level).

Personally, I think if she could eat more, her fatigue would fade at a
faster pace.  Am I wrong in thinking this?

Thanks for the suggestion on phenergan-antiousea.  Her regular Dr. insists
that she not take anything without discussing it with him first, since she's
on high blood meds and Xanax, but I will make sure she brings it up to him
at her next appt on the nineth.

Thanks again for all your help!

Warm wishes and prayers,

Laurie