Re: [MOL] Marty and Barb [01300] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty and Barb

Hi, Lil:  Have you heard anything from Marty and Barb?  It seems like they've
been gone for a very long time, and I miss hearing from Marty.  Haven't heard
much from Nanc lately, either, but I know she's got her plate full.  If you
know anything, would you fill me in?  Thanks, friend,.

Love, Kathy