[MOL] Dusti [01299] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti

Dusti, I am on mol but not really active. I am sorry to hear about your
Mother and wish I had the words to help make you feel better. I would
not worry your mother asking for your sister. The brain chemistry is
radically altered with hypercalemia. Your Mom loved and cherished you
all her life. Remember only that and hug to your heart for your comfort.
Hugs, Jeanne