[MOL] Re: [01289] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Madeline,

My father is currently going through chemo for small cell lung cancer.  He has
been through three of six scheduled cycles.  The chemo has been very tough on
him, usually about a week or so after the treatment..  When he just gets over
the side effects of the treatment it's almost the next cycle.  The treatment he
has been administered is etoposide(VP-16) and cisplatin.  What type of treatment
is your father receiving?  Also, at what stage is the cancer?  My father's stage
is extensive. I hope the best for your father and to you.  Keep having faith and
hope along with god's prayers.

Regards,
Enver