[MOL] Good Morning [01288] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Good Morning

 Hello All, I think I was accidentally removed or something because when I came in this morning there were no messages from MOL.  I know this group surely couldn't have been silent all weekend???  Lillian, can you assist me on re-entering this forum?  If you reply to this email, reply to my email address or it probably won't reach me.  I am located at dusti.barham@ndcorp.com

Thanks so much.  It has been a wild weekend.

Regards,
Dusti