[MOL] cancer therapy [01285] Medicine On Line

[MOL] cancer therapy

My husband,37yrs, had a amignant polyp removed 4 yrs
ago.  He has now had a large tumour removed from his
bowel as not everything was taken away first time. He
has started chemo and radiotherapy treatment but we
are lexploring every possible avenue to help him get
over this dreadful disease or at least to keep it at
bay. Do you have any suggestions or can you point us
in any direction.  We live in UK but could travel
anywhere in the world to seek help.
I look forward to hearing from you and many thanks for
your time.
Carole Smith