Re: [MOL] David and Dave - Kathy! & Chris [01282] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] David and Dave - Kathy! & Chris

Kathy,
    I was intrigued last night when you said you had a date with a Sean
Connery look-alike.  Just wanted to let you know that Sean Connery is only
about 5ft 8 to 5ft 10.  I think you got the better deal.  Hope your friend
has a better personality.
    Chris, I like Gene Wilder too.  He's cute and funny and a sweetheart.
Looks aren't everything.
Marlene