Re: [MOL] Pat hall and ip-6 [01272] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat hall and ip-6

Lynn:

To do any good for cancer, he would take 12 capsules twice a day.  It is too
much to swallow.  The powder is mixed with water.  If he's too far gone it
probably won't work.  But the telephone no. for Dr. Shamsuddan is 410
706-4874.  You might want to talk to him about it.  One of my children takes
2 capsules a day and says she hasn't had a sinus infection since.  It is
suppose to help the immune system and bring out the natural killer cells.

Hope this helps.  He has researched this for 15 yrs and has the results in
his book, but only on lab animals.  He has been trying to get it into
clinical trials but hasn't succeeded yet.  One person on my colon cancer list
had been using it and feels that it helped with her CPT-11 side effects.  She
had good results and very few side effects.  I asked my onc to read about it
(brought him an article out of a magazinel)  and he refused saying if he read
all the things patients bro't him, he'd never get thru.  I'm sure he's right
but another onc took one of the patients off chemo to see if the results were
coming from the IP-6.  I

Good luck,

Pat Hall