Re: [MOL] Pat hall and ip-6 [01268] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat hall and ip-6

Hi Pat, this is not from Brian but from his wife Lynn and the man with the
cancer is my dear sweet father in law.  He is fading fast, so thin and weak that
I feel desperate to fix him.  I know how that sounds but it's how I feel
nonetheless.  I refuse to believe that he is done.  He was always a big strong
man and I want him to be again.  If this has helped anyone, then I'm gonna try
it!! He's open to try anything but has very long periods of not being able to
hold anything in. I'm not sure if pills are better than powder.
Lynn