Re: [MOL] post radiation diet/Reply [01266] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] post radiation diet/Reply

Diet:  If your friend is not drinking some chocolate Ensure and Boost he
will be constipated.  Has he taken a good laxative for the constipation?  If
so, and it did not work, then he really needs to see his doctor about it. It
is very important to keep the system open to eliminate the toxicities of
radiation and chemo. Toxicities build up in the liver.  There are some
trials out for his type of cancer that look very promising.  Warmly, lillian

http://www.ama-assn.org/insight/gen_hlth/gourmet/recipes.htm

more....