[MOL] Information for Stay-at-Home Parents [01262] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Information for Stay-at-Home Parents

My name is Lance and I am a stay-at-home dad of three great children. I recently found a way to get out of the house, avoid dirty dishes, take my family to dinner once or twice a week -- and get paid for it! I became a Mystery Shopper. Based upon my experience, I wrote a guide which provides detailed mystery shopping information. I am so confident in the quality and usefulness of my guide that I offer it to you on a try-before-you-buy basis. How is that for a guarantee? With this offer you truly have nothing to lose! Send me an e-mail at mailto:mysteryshopping@dkat.com and I will immediately send you a complete unrestricted copy of my mystery shopping guide - hands down the best on the Internet. A mystery shopper is basically a person who is responsible for evaluating customer service within a variety of retail establishments. Hundreds of marketing & research companies recruit ordinary people to mystery shop. This helps the businesses determine how well they are serving their customers and how they can improve. This is by no means a "get rich quick scheme" but a wonderful opportunity to supplement your income by several hundred dollars a month AND improve your lifestyle. No need to place an order right now -- just e-mail me at mailto:mysteryshopping@dkat.com and I will send the information to you within a minute or two. All I ask in return is that if you are satisfied after inspecting the guide, you respond to my PayPal VISA or Master Card request for two dollars and fifty cents ($2.50). If you are a low-income family or receiving public assistance, you may have the information for free. Given that I only charge $2.50 a guide, on a try-before-you-buy basis - I am not going to get rich, however I hope to use any money generated by this guide to get a new mini-van. Anyway, thanks for looking at my guide and I sincerely hope you take advantage of this great opportunity!! I sent this e-mail based upon a list I generated of persons (stay-at-home parents) I thought would be interested in information regarding mystery shopping. I did not purchase you name off a list, but researched the Internet for your e-mail address. That having been said, I apologize if the information is unwelcome. This is a one-time mailing and you are not on a commercial list which you need to request to be removed from. My personal e-mail address is lgist2@earthlink.net should you need to contact me. Thank You. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is an automatically-generated notice. If you'd like to be removed from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum at , or send an email message to: majordomo@lists.meds.com with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line: unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email address. ------------------------------------------------------------------------