Re: [MOL] Fatigue [01260] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fatigue

Hi Laurie;
    When my husband went through radiation it liked to killed him. He has to
large lesions and he received 26 trtmnts to both sites. It seemed to be the
worst about 1 mo. after last trtmt. and it lasted a good 6 mos.  We sought
alternative therapy which is a greek trtmt. that is a mega dose of amino acids
and vitamins. Since then the only thing close I have been able to find is
vitamins made by the Shaklee Co...Both of these have really helped with getting
strength back..Shaklee can be reached at 1-800-848-2532 or !-800-VITALEA.. My
distributors name is Susan Oates and she is very good at figuring out what you
need to get strength back and build immune system. I personally started taking
their products when my husband had his first heart attack and 2 weeks later I
come down with pnuemonia.. I was in trouble and I knew it.. Antibiotics couldn't
fully get rid of it and I got it back. I took 3 shots of the greek trtmt. and
that is where I met Susan. Her son has cancer of the eyes. Which is now in
remission and has been solely treated with the greek trtmt. and Shaklee
products. They are a little more expensive than vitamins you buy at the health
food stores. I have tried alot of them and they are the only ones that keep my
health going. I have not been sick in a little over 2 yrs. now., I know its
these vitamins..The greek trtmt. is located in Tijuana,Mexico..The name of it is
alivazatos or "alivet". Their no. is 1-800-785-0490. Teresa is the contact name
and they have a very clean and professional staff that is working there. I know
how scary it is and what is not out there unless you turn every stone over in
search of......Good Luck........Beav