Re: [MOL] Fatigue [01256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fatigue

Laurie,

I imagine that her fatigue is from all the treatments.  Is she in remission
now?

If she would drink ensure 3 times a day, that will be enough to get her 3
balanced meals.  My mother quit eating and lost down to 109 within a month of
this she weighs now 119.  She had a stroke, I am the cancer patient.  We have
a neighbor that has been fed by a tube for 13 yrs on nothing but Ensure.  I
mix mine with icecream to help it go down.  It's not good, but if she will
take it like medicine, she may get better very soon.  I hope so.

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Pat hall