Re: [MOL] Fatigue [01255] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fatigue

Sounds as if to me your Mom needs to latch on ( and quickly) to  more
compassionate, concerned doctors.....geezzeee, I wouldn't have let that go on
too long. There are some normal side effects to all of those things BUT are
they giving her suggestions as to HOW to make it better???? We gave my Mom
milkshakes and then the calorie booster drinks....maybe you can speak to the
doc directly yourself??? Don't let any of them just stand by and do
nothing....do they have a nutrionist on staff to help with this??? Hope you
get some help...be proactive  and good luck!!  Pat A in Houston