Re: [MOL] Questions [01252] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Questions

You're absolutely right, Pat A.  I was fortunate enough to have a very
compassionate oncologist, who insisted that I let her know when the pain was
hard to endure.  In her view, pain slows down recovery.  I couldn't agree
more.  She said she frowns on patients with stiff upper lips.  She's very
funny.  Also, my sweet GP calls me from time to time to see how I'm doing.  I
have a great team of doctors, (except for the radiation therapist), and I
can't say enough good things about them.

Kathy in Boise