Re: [MOL] Pat hall and ip-6 [01250] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat hall and ip-6

Brian,

I have bo't from Blessed nutrition and they are very nice and very prompt.
But you can get the 120 caps from Seacoast for 19.95.  I take the powder and
get it for 59.95   I don't really know what inositrol is.  I bo't the book
from him but it is more technical than I understand.  It is less than $5, so
you probably want to read it.

His web site is www.IP-6.net

What type cancer do you have and how long have you been taking IP-6?

Pat Hall