[MOL] vijay [01248] Medicine On Line

[MOL] vijay

hello,
I am not sure how this works but my husband Vijay has been diagnosed with brain tumour astrocytoma grade iii and he is not doing very well. I am in MAlaysia and I just want to know if there is anyone out there who have fought and won this horrible battle. It has been 10 months since diagnosis and surgery and I have 2 kids aged 8 and 10 and we are very scared of what the future holds for us.
I might sound very scatchy st the moment but if someone will reply I might feel better and hopefully hope, at least will get us throught his horrible horrible ordeal
regards,
Chithra