Re: [MOL] Special request!!/Reply to Ann! (St Judes Research Hosp for c [01239] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Special request!!/Reply to Ann! (St Judes Research Hosp for childr...

Thanks Charlotte for the prayers.  It is important for people to know not to
have treatment for cancer if they want to go to St. Jude's.  My grandson said
he was nothing but a guinea pig.  We argued with him, but he said just look
at the sign it says St. Jude's Research Hospital.  The web site Lillian gave
us is great to see that he had only a 50% chance in 1993 and now patients
have 75%.

The ads tell that they don't turn anyone down because of money, but don't
tell that they turn them down because of treatment.  I'm sure they couldn't
take care of all the patients they would have if  they did put it in the
advertisements.

Love,

Pat Hall