Re: [MOL] [Fwd: Very Interesting]/Beav [01235] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] [Fwd: Very Interesting]/Beav

Dear Beav,
    thank you so much for this story!  Mel Gibson has got to be my favorite
actor of all time.  It's not just his movies,  every interview I've seen him
on and all who talk to him say he is so real and a wonderful guy.  There is
no pretense about him whatsoever.  Of course those gorgeous blue eyes get me
every time.  they remind me of my husband's.
Gotta go.  My daughter got engaged over last weekend and needs to call her
fiance.  He lives in California.
Luv ya,
Marlene