Re: [MOL] It's Friday/Dusti [01233] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] It's Friday/Dusti

Dear Dusti,
    I was in tears reading your post.  I live three states away from my mom
and have missed being there for her through several things lately.  I thank
God my sisters are near by and take good care of her and my dad.  I can't
imagine hearing those words from my mom and fully understand what you are
going through.  Know that I and all the rest of us here are here anytime you
need to let it all out.  Thank you for sharing the deepest parts of your
life.  Good or bad, happy or sad, we love you and so does your mom.  I will
keep you and your family in prayer.  May God hold you in His arms and
surround you with His love, protection and strength.  Be well.
Luv ya,
Marlene