Re: [MOL] Managing your health care/Wes [01231] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Managing your health care/Wes

You go, Wes!!!  I've been so sick and tired of doctors not listening I
stopped going to them about 7 years ago.  Other than when I broke my foot I
have not seen a doctor since '93 until now when I went for the lump I found.
If it were not for the wonderful naturalpath the Lord sent me to I would
never have know that I had the right to challenge my doctor and the right to
know what he diagnosed, why, and what my options were.  I've always been told
just to do what they told me.  My doctor now is teaching me to read my
body(something I do anyway) and ask the right questions and not to accept
just any answer.  Keep fighting and don't let them control your life.
Luv ya,
Marlene