[MOL] Liver, Lung and Malignant Melanoma Abstracts [01225] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Liver, Lung and Malignant Melanoma Abstracts

Liver :
\| JIAO LR, El-Desoky AA, Seifalian AM, Habib N, Davidson BR.
> | Effect of liver blood flow and function on hepatic indocyanine green
> clearance measured directly in a cirrhotic animal model.
> | Br J Surg 2000;87:568-74.

LUNG CANCER:

> | Abstract:
> http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10792311&aid=B120226&dopt=r&s=lid

| YAMAMOTO N, Tamura T, Kamiya Y, Sekine I, Kunitoh H, Saijo N.
| Correlation between docetaxel clearance and estimated cytochrome P450
activity by urinary metabolite of exogenous cortisol.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10829051&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10829052&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| SERAJ MJ, Samant RS, Verderame MF, Welch DR.
| Functional evidence for a novel human breast carcinoma metastasis
suppressor, BRMS1, encoded at chromosome 11q13.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10850410&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| AVIEZER D, Cotton S, David M, et al.
| Porphyrin analogues as novel antagonists of fibroblast growth factor and
vascular endothelial growth factor receptor binding that

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10850445&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| OKUNO S, Harada M, Yano T, et al.
| Complete regression of xenografted human carcinomas by camptothecin
analogue-carboxymethyl dextran conjugate (T-0128).

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10850447&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| PLONOWSKI A, Schally AV, Nagy A, Kiaris H, Hebert F, Halmos G.
| Inhibition of metastatic renal cell carcinomas expressing somatostatin
receptors by a targeted cytotoxic analogue of somatostatin

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10850448&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| NOVAK J, Escobedo-Morse A, Kelley K, et al.
| Nicotine effects on proliferation and the bombesin-like peptide autocrine
system in human small cell lung carcinoma SHP77 cells in

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10880842&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| GEMBA K, Ueoka H, Kiura K, Tabata M, Harada M.
| Immunohistochemical detection of mutant p53 protein in small-cell lung
cancer: relationship to treatment outcome.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10880844&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| BOZZETTI C, Franciosi V, Crafa P, et al.
| Biological variables in non-small cell lung cancer: comparison between
immunocytochemical determination on fine needle aspirates

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10880845&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| TAKAMORI S, Rikimaru T, Hayashi A, et al.
| A preoperative alternating chemotherapy and radiotherapy program for
patients with stage IIIA (N2) non-small cell lung cancer.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10880847&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10880848&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10880849&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10882281&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| PUJOL JL, Carestia L, Daures JP.
| Is there a case for cisplatin in the treatment of small-cell lung cancer?
A meta-analysis of randomized trials of a

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10883661&aid=B120237&dopt=r&s=ln

| ASCIERTO PA, Palmieri G, Celentano E, et al.
| Sensitivity and specificity of epiluminescence microscopy: evaluation on a
sample of 2731 excised cutaneous pigmented lesions. The

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10809845&aid=B120238&dopt=r&s=mel

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10827397&aid=B120238&dopt=r&s=mel

| BOWER CP, Lear JT, Bygrave S, Etherington D, Harvey I, Archer CB.
| Basal cell carcinoma and risk of subsequent malignancies: A cancer
registry-based study in southwest England.
| J Am Acad Dermatol 2000;42:988-91.

Malignant Melanoma:

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10827401&aid=B120238&dopt=r&s=mel