Re: [MOL] St. Judes Childrens Hospital Info. [01219] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] St. Judes Childrens Hospital Info.

In a message dated 7/22/00 5:26:56 PM Central Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

<< http://www.globalinteraction.com/stjude/about/Default.htm >>
Lillian:

Thanks for the website.  It does say only those without treatment.  I knew
our pediatrician was determined to get Tom out of UAB immediately.  UAB was
upset because they wanted him and it was quite a bit closer for us.  He had a
50% chance in l993 and I notice it is now 75%.

Love,

Pat Hall from Al