Re: [MOL] Kathy! [01218] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Sounds like a very interesting man, Kathy.  Hope you had a really good time.
The weather here is very nice for a change, and for the first time since I
can recall, we are truly have a nice summer.  Mild and not too wet or too
dry.  Tomatoes already ripening and have lots of yellow beans.  Peppers are
growing nicely but not ripening yet.  The rabbits got some of them too - they
are really pesty this year.  -chris