Re: [MOL] It's Friday [01207] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] It's Friday

Dear Dusti:  Honey, I'm in tears.  I hate what you're going through.  It must
be so terribly hard for you.  I just don't know what to say, except that I
wish I could be there physically to help you, instead of only in spirit.  I'm
praying for strength for you and comfort for your mother.  This happens to
everyone eventually, as you know, but in your case, it's too early, and that
makes me very sad.

Love, Kathy