Re: [MOL] TO: Happy Birthday in Advance, Pat! [01206] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO: Happy Birthday in Advance, Pat!

Dear Pat:  You're very welcome.  We have a birthday list, too, and I try to
keep it straight, but I fail.  Nancy Postema was keeping it very well, but
she has her hands full now.  Your birthday is on my list now.  I'll remember
it next year!

Love, Kathy