Re: [MOL] David and Dave - Kathy! [01204] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] David and Dave - Kathy!

Chris!  You are sooooo funny!!  Gene Wilder?  Could be worse.  Actually, I
met this fellow about seven years ago when I was "manning" my friend's
antique store.  Out of the blue he calls me for a date!  Weird.  It was fun,
anyway.  He's very intelligent and absolutely enormous -- like 6'5"!!!  When
I stood up, he was shocked.  When he met me years ago, I was sitting behind
the counter on a stool.  So, we looked strange together.  It was nice,
though.  He's leaving for Seattle today.  He commutes between here and there.
 I wish I could go, too.  It was nearly 107 here yesterday.  Very nasty, and
already very hot today.  By the way, I like Gene Wilder.

Love, Kathy