Re: [MOL] Lil: re treatment decisionReply to Karen! [01154] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil: re treatment decisionReply to Karen!

Jeanne

I am on the Carbo/Taxol chemo cocktails..........916/515
MG..............quite a dose,
every three weeks. I had my firstt 2 weeks ago and have not felt anything.
Ten steroid
pills, plus an anti-nausea (Kytril) before and Kytril for three days after
certainly did the
trick for me. My second cocktail is in a week.

Dave B