Re: [MOL] AH LISA! [01017] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] AH LISA!

We can get in trouble together with our honesty.  When I was a very young
working woman I did something that was not the way it was to be done.  My
boss asked me why I did it like that?  I responded, I don't know, I just did
it".  He burst into laughter and said "you could have least come up with a
lie" and walked off laughing.  There use to be an old wives tale and I am
sure Charlotte will remember this one "Tell the truth and shame the
devil"......I grew up on "old wives tales" and to this day they are able to
apply and I used them on my children and grand children.

Have you heard the one " A whistling girl and a crowing hen, never meet up
to a very good end"?
Swakkk, swakkkk, swakkkk!

If your mother is going on hospice, where is she going to be living?
Decisions, decisions!

Yes, they make many mistakes in the hospital and that is why it is good to
have someone there around the clock and questioning everything.  Glad you
have the knowledge for this; so many of us don't have that in our favor.
Love, lillian

more....