[MOL] vulva cancer [00603] Medicine On Line

[MOL] vulva cancer

if the vulva cancer patient had an operation and then it reocurred a year
later and she is told to see a dr. every month what does that mean? this is
not for me so please be honest , i am not telling her i looked this up,she
has a dr. but is it fatal or can it be stopped ? reoccurance of any cancer i
know is not good . but she also tends to cry wolf sometimes so we never know
what is real except she did have a big operation last year . how can i learn
more about this on the web ?  thanks and what can you tell me