[MOL] Basil cell mole [00342] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Basil cell mole

I recently had a mole removed from my left arm in the crease.  My doctor
informed me that the biopsy came back as a basil cell mole.  I now have to go
back to the doctor on July 26th to have her take out whatever skin cancer
might still be there.  She said that it is treatable and not to worry.  I
would like to know more about basil cell moles and if I indeed need to be
concerned.  How do you get them?  I would appreciate it if you could email me
any information that you have.  Thank you.