From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com [mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2000 5:11 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] BC and Ovarian Clinical trials announcement.....

Clinical Trials for Stage IV Breast Cancer and Stage III/IV Ovarian Cancer

The Garden State Cancer Center is now evaluating candidates for
clinical treatment studies, which utilize tumor targeted radiation
delivered by anti-tumor monoclonal antibodies.

Garden State Cancer Center is a non-profit, NCI-funded institution,
which is actively addressing serious woman's cancer problems through
clinical trials using novel, biologically-based anti-cancer agents.

For further information, please call 973-844-7100, or contact:

    Garden State Cancer Center
    520 Belleville Avenue
    Belleville, NJ 07109-0023