[MOL] FREE weekly "Useless Facts" newsletter! [00023] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FREE weekly "Useless Facts" newsletter!

Hi!

I found your name at http://www.meds.com/archive/mol-cancer/1998/09/msg01071.html while I was looking for pages related to "useless facts". It seems both you and I share an interest in this kind of thing, so I thought I'd just let you know about this free "useless facts" newsletter I run.

The newsletter is sent out every sunday. This week's issue, for example, will contain these following topics:

- Where does the word "Dungeon" come from?
- Why can't we ice-skate on iced carbon-dioxide?
- Why is the city of Jodhpur, India painted blue?

plus there'll be one weekly useless fact!

If you're interested in this newsletter, please go to http://www.nplaumann.de/facts/index.html. That's the webpage of the newsletter. It's got a f.a.q. (frequently asked questions) and a page where you may subscribe to the newsletter.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Nils Plaumann

P.S.: The newsletter is free and you may unsubscribe at any time, so why not give it a try?