Re: [MOL] question /Reply Cytoxan [00021] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] question /Reply Cytoxan

Hello and welcome to our forum!  The URL below will give you information
regarding the drug Cytoxan.  I did not note that it stated blood in urine
was a side effect; however for this reason I would suggest that your nephew
see his doctor as soon as possible; as blood in urine should always be seen
by a doctor. Warmly, your friend, lillian

http://www.medicinenet.com/Script/Main/AlphaIdx.asp?li=MNI&d=17&p=C_PHARM