Re: [MOL] need info urgently/REPLY! [00016] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] need info urgently/REPLY!

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  I am including the URL for Bruzinski.
Please know that we are not in the medical profession; so we are unable to
endorse any protocol products, medications etc.  We are mere here to help
people walk the path of cancer and lead to informational sites that will be
of help in their decision making process.   They have come a very long way
with cancertreament and therapies, you may wish to check this site out
regarding gene therapy.   Warmly, your friend, lillian

http://www.plasmed.com

I regret that I have spent more than an hour on the cyber hwy. and could not
locate Dr. S. Bruzinski (Bursynski) site.