Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma [00012] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma

Hello Clifton:  Welcome to our forum.  I can certainly understand your frustration and concerns regarding your father.  So you have found the perfect forum, one which truly understands.
Is your father being treated at a major cancer facility?  Have he gotten a second opinion?  It is really best if one is at a major facility as all treatments and trials are available.  Some trials he may not be eligible for; but then there could always be just that special one for him.  He really should have a team of doctors on his case.

I am not endorsing anything; as we are not in the medical field; but here is a list of Cancer Centers recommended by the National Cancer Instit.

Please stay with us and let us walk this journey with you.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

Go to this site and click on cancer centers, then with your browser copy and paste and you will have a copy of this information.