[MOL] need info urgently [00010] Medicine On Line

[MOL] need info urgently

Please help me!
My mother was recently diagnosed with cervical cancer she is at stage two of
progression the doctors want to begin chemo therapy and radiation in ten days.

The damaging effects of this protocol are alarming and Im investigating
other options. I would like bruzinski urls and any other method of treatment
that has helped people recover from cancer.