[MOL] Save big on a six page professional website now [03147] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Save big on a six page professional website now 31334

Title: Free Web Site Promotion!

FREE Professional 6 Page Website valued at $2000!

Includes the following and more!
FREE 6 Page Professional Web Site
FREE Placement of Graphic Images and Links
FREE Secure Server
FREE Registration of your Domain Name
FREE Color Banner Ad
FREE Email account w/6 aliases
FREE FTP Access

Our College webmasters will build you a
FREE Professional 6 Page Website valued at $2000!
Custom designed for you and tailored to your business needs
with your logo, photos, order forms, content, graphics, artwork etc.

No tricks, No gimmicks, No sales pitches.
We can provide your business with just about
everything you need for a successful and profitable
prescence on the internet. Simply pay a modest price for
state of the art hosting on our high speed secure servers-
Everything Else is FREE...YOU $AVE BIG MONEY!

Our FREE Professional 6 Page Website valued at $2000
is the easiest, fastest, most effective way for your business
to join the worldwide web community and the global eceonomy!
Just imagine, you could take an order from anywhere in the world!

We encourage you to respond quickly! Limited Availability!
Reservations are currently being taken for the first
40 companies that respond within 72 hours!

TWELVE GOOD REASONS FOR DEVELOPING A WEB SITE:
*Your competition is probably already on the web.
*More cost effective than newspaper, radio, billboard, or television advertising.
*Provides convenient, 24 hour, 7 day a week, centralized information access.
*Visibility to tens of millions of people. (with average annual household incomes of $65,000)
*Increases productivity-reduced expenses.
*Improves service to new and old customers.
*Conveys a professional worldwide image of your company.
*Reduces workload for your staff.
*For a small investment, it levels the playing field with larger companies
*The internet is where consumers now look to have their product needs met.
*Internet sales/marketing are catapulting forward daily at an astounding rate!
*The internet is where thousands of fortunes will be made in the next decade.

All you need to do is fill out the form below and e-mail
us your request by clicking the "I Authorize" Button.
We will contact you by phone just as soon as we can.
*Requests without phone number and required
info will NOT be processed.

For Continental US Residents Only!!!

Full Name

(Required)

Address

(Required)

City

(Required)

State

(Required)

Zip Code

(Required)

Phone Number

(Required)

Fax Number

(Optional)

Best Time To Call

(Optional)

EMail Address

(Optional)xxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE CLICK ONE TIME ONLY---IT MAY TAKE UP TO 30 SECONDS
Your email address will be held private for in house use only.
We will not release your email address to any other party.

If you wish to be removed, please type in your email
address in the above remove box and click the remove button.