Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all [03145] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all

Thank you so much Donna!  I will give him your message.  You might have seen
my message that when they went back through the donor database they found 10
possible matches.  None of them 100%, but perhaps the right person is in that
group!  We know all the MOL prayers are making a huge difference!

love and hugs,  Kathy Q